about posting regularly about our classes. Life just got so busy that I haven't had the time. In any case, we have our last Foundations II and III classes tonight. In one of the classes (can't ever remember or keep them straight!), they are going to set up a small course which should be a lot of fun. I'm also turning in my registration for the next set of classes: Handling I and Contacts and Weaves. We're also still taking Rally-O and Novice. Those classes will last until the end of August, I think.
We might attend a match on August 31, but not sure yet. If the format is AKC obedience and agility, I'll do it. However my club is hosting and they are UKC, so who knows.
In any case, I'm hoping to continue with the training and will likely post about our classes later this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment